Quick Sand Quick Sand

terrible controls!

Very interesting concept and style, but the controls are insanely difficult to utilize. Just when I thought I was getting the controls down, I would get to a level where the sand rose insanely fast >_>

Swizzled Swizzled

nice!

it was harder than i expected it to be!

Word Rain Word Rain

!!Coo'!!

Awesome! I'm #16 of all time and #1 so far today.
Few things that bug me: too few vowels!! There are lots of vowels in English. Give them a higher drop rate!
Also: It is extra tough when two tiles overlap. Maybe keep them from overlapping?

Cloud Climber Cloud Climber

mebbe it's just me, but...

I kept falling through the clouds. I even would fall through the first or second cloud and, instead of landing on the ground, i'd pass through that, too. Sometimes it worked, however.
I did not like the slow fade-in/fade-out of the replay screen though, very annoying. Good idea and stuff. Keep working and making more awesome games.

move click live move click live

way cool, man!

the gameplay was unique and original! I survived 84 seconds.
very cool movement and other concepts.
I only noticed one problem (it was how i died) when you're trying to hide in corners, because your cursor moves slowly, it's too easy to click out of the screen.

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

HA HA HA OMFG LMAO LOL

LOL

Hey I noticed that if you press the button after the symbol goes past the Pressing point thing but the symbol is still on the screen, you get perfect.

Kapungo responds:

Shhh!

Naruto-Create A Character Naruto-Create A Character

Its me again

Im the same guy as below... oh yeah, and I was looking at your reviews and people were talking about a show... What channel might this be on? Cuz I no shows like Shaman King and One Piece are on Fox... but what about Naruto? It's an awesome comic, and I'd love to see the show.

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Naruto currantly airs in Japan on TvTokeo at 7:27 every Wednesday. You'll have to download them to see them.